Neil and Jennifer, his wife of over 18 years, have lived in Newtown for over a decade. They have 2 children-Evan (age 9) and Maya (age 6).
- Current Newtown District 3 Legislative Council Member
- Current member of the CT DMV Commissioner’s Advisory Committee on Teen Safe Driving
- Current Member CT Statewide Impaired Driving Task Force
- Current member of the Newtown Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Former member of the Newtown Tick-borne Disease Action Committee
- Vice President of Preusser Research Group, Inc. in Trumbull, CT
- Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology
- Communications Officer of the National Academy of Sciences’ Traffic Research Board Committee on Alcohol, Other Drugs and Transportation
- Member of the National Academy of Sciences’ Committee on Occupant Protection
- Authored over 50 scientific articles. Presented at dozens of high-level meetings and conferences internationally and throughout the United States (in the capacity of invited speaker, facilitator and/or moderator).